Osprey Axis 18L / Unisex
Equally at home in the urban jungle or the outdoor playground, the Axis is a backpack ready for commute or canyon.
The die cut EVA foam shoulder harness and spacer mesh backpanel both support and ventilate. The removable webbing waist belt will keep your load close and under control while the hidden garaging on the front of the backpack tucks any loose straps neatly away. The outside of the backpack has three zipped pockets, the top one incorporating a useful key clip. We've also included a bungee compression system, the perfect place to store a jacket or bike helmet. If you're looking for a laptop bag then look no further. Inside you'll find a padded laptop sleeve for the city, which can double as a hydration sleeve on the trail. Jetting off on holiday? Rest assured that the pack size conforms to maximum EU carry-on dimensions, so is ideal to use as hand luggage.
Weight: 0.7 kg
Dimensions (CM): 47L / 29W / 23D
Fabric: 210/420/630D Nylon Dobby Blend
- Internal key attachment clip
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- LED light attachment point
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Front bungee compression system
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket