Ferrino Sleeping bag Yukon Pro
Yukon Pro is the ideal sleeping bag for mid-season trekking or travel use. The HTF - High Thermal Fiber Performance filling offers excellent performance as well as being machine washable, odour free and hypoallergenic. Why buy this sleeping bag?
- excellent thermal capacity: minimum temperature -15°C
- minimum heat loss, thanks to a combination of hollow fibre filling and staggered seams
- Shell: 100% 210T Dobby Polyester Ripstop
- Shape: mummy bag
- Thermal comfort around +3°C (man)
- HTF – HIGH THERMAL FIBER PERFORMANCE filling: a highly thermal fibre that by being hollow, limits heat loss, is washable, odour free, hypoallergenic and additive free.
- Minimum heat loss, thanks to the staggered seams: the stitching is never in the same point or communicating between the shell of the sleeping bag and the liner
- Padded zip baffle and heat collar
- Storage pocket
- Cold protection hood
- 2-way zipper, to open the bottom of the sleeping bag, regulating internal temperature
- Stuff sack included
+18 / ♀ +5 / ♂ 0 / -15
220x80x50 cm - 22x43 cm - 22x36 cm