Ferrino Lightent 3 TentLightent 3, the compact, ultra-light three-person tent that is reliable, quick to set up, and designed to shelter hikers, trekkers. climbers or cyclists who like touring on foot or by bike.
- Structure: Tunnel
- Materials: Fly sheet in Polyester Ripstop 70D, 85 g/m2, polyurethane coating, waterproof to 3.000 mm., water repellent with FR treatment | Mosquito net interior with FR treatment | Floor in Polyester 70D, 95 g/m2, polyurethane coating, waterproof to 8.000 mm., water repellent with FR treatment | Taped seams in fly sheet and floor to guarantee waterproofness | Three layer construction to reinforce the floor corners
- Poles: Poles in 7001 T6 tempered aluminium alloy: light, strong and elastic | 2 shockcorded duraluminium poles | Different coloured poles for easier set up | Inner tent overhung with sleeves | “Hexagon” aluminium pegs
- Entrance and ventilation: Vestibule | Mosquito net doors | Ventilation sleeves | “Camera air” ventilation system (mosquito net)
- Storage: Internal storage pockets
- Accessories: Adjustable fly sheet distance from the base using aluminium buckles, for excellent tensioning and to provide a larger or smaller air passage, based on climate and weather conditions | “Fast Adjustment” guy lines | Lamp hook | Stuff sack included | Repair kit included | Instruction video activated with QR code.