Osprey Duro 1.5
Born to run. Duro Uses Osprey's renowned attention to detail and and uncomprimising range of features to provide high performance running pack.
Duro 1.5 is a small capacity running pack designed to support distance athletes who require the space to hold water, food, minimal clothes and equipment. The pack is built with a vest style fit, allowing for a comfortable carry and avoiding bounce. Duro 1.5 is lined with a contact mesh, allowing it to be comortable and breathable, even when the going gets tough. Multiple stretch mesh and zippered pockets on the front of the vest allow for easy, on-the -move access to nutrition and equipment. The upper vest pockets contain two 250ml soft flasks with extension hoses, which can be swapped in and out. Compression straps ensure that the pack has a close fit, whilst the large stretch-mesh pocket easily stores a waterproof jacket or hat and gloves. The rear of each shoulder features a Stow-on-the-Go loop, which can comfortably and efficiently carry trail running poles, keeping them out of the way and your hands free. The sternum straps are removable and adjustable, with a single hand release, as well as being elasticated so they don't inhibit deep breaths or enevergetic movements.
Duro 1.5 was born to run, ideal for those who want to go fast and light on the trail.
Duo 1.5 is compatible with 1.5 Hydraulics LT reservoirs.
Weight: 0.28kg (M/L)
Maximum Dimensions (cm):42(l) x 25 (w) xs 7 (d)Main Fabric: 70D x 140D Nylon Ripstop
- Contact mesh fabric for next-to-skin comfort
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Multiple PowerMesh™ pockets
- Pack-vest style fit with dual adjustable/removable sternum straps
- Reflective graphics
- Soft Flask stabilising pouch
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin Hydraulics™ 250ml Soft Flasks with extension hose and bite valve