Mammut T Aenergy High GTX (Graphite-Lava)
Comfortable, lightweight and robust - these are the key features of this mountain hiking boot developed for demanding terrain. The comfort fit has been further improved and is enhanced by the high-quality materials TPU hybrid shell, EVA wedge with the patented Rolling Concept® and the also patented Base Fit® lacing with 2-zone function. Further features include individually cushioning memo foam, the scale-like arrangement of the Vibram® Scale sole, TPU all-round impact protection as well as the functional GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane with an integrated elastic tongue.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- Protective rubber border
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut® sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- Board lasting
- vibram® Scale Sole: Flexible ribs and scale-like arrangement of lugs ensure excellent grip on all kinds of terrain and rounded, gentle rounded rolling movement when walking.
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY