Raumer ανοξείδωτη πλακέτα ANELLOX SGHEMBO Ø10mm
The Anellox Sghembo is the revolutionary new anchor designed to be used with very long bolts as our Hang Fix bolts or screws Multi Monti. New form that allows a precise and comfortable housing of the bolt in the anchor, speeding up thework.
As for the Anellox art.190, the new shape has been designed with a new radius that allows multidirectional traction; you can indeed use it in the three directions, not with the old model, and is also ideal for equipping roofs or overhangs.
It allows the creation of complex rigging systems.
The 10 mm hole means it can be attached to the rock using screws or M10 screw anchors (such as art.150 and 157).
To comply with EN 959 must be used with Hang Fix (see Technical sheet)
- Material: Also in AISI 316L stainless steel wire 8 mm and hole Ø 10 mm
- Made in Italy
- From 2013 the material used in the majority of our anchors is now stainless steel AISI 316L, which offers
- a higher resistance to marine corrosion than the former AISI 304. To highlight this change each article is stamped with the relevant symbols.
- We recommend reading the attached PDF document for a detailed explanation of the problems presented by marine corrosion
- CE EN 795:2012 – Anchor type A
- Complies with EN 959:2007 – Rock Anchors
- UIAA 123-2
- Weight: 70 grams
- Dimensions: 21 x 60 x 45 mm
- Static Shear Resistence: 25 KN
- Extraction Static Strenght: 20 KN
- Usable by 1 person at a time
- Warranty: 3 years
No posts found