Camp ALU TELE
For backcountry skiing and general mountaineering, the Camp Alu Tele Shovel is a workhorse that should always be in your pack.
- The durable and lightweight work-hardened 6061 aluminum alloy blade has a smooth surface and epoxy coating to minimize snow sticking
- The telescoping 6005 aluminum alloy shaft extends for efficient digging
- Thick 1.4 in. (36mm) oval shaft and large plastic
- T-grip for a secure grip
- Handle slides into blade for compactness as a single package
- Fast deployment by pulling on handle
- Four holes in the blade permit use as a snow anchor and rigging of a shoulder sling
- Includes carrying bag equipped with straps for lashing to a pack
- Shaft: 15-24 in
- Blade: 8.7 x 9.8 in.
- Weight: 21.3 oz
No posts found