Black Diamond CREEK 20 Pack
Inspired by our haul bags, the Creek 20 provides durable protection for on-route essentials.
A simple, burly on-route pack inspired by our haulbags, the Black Diamond Creek 20 provides durable protection for your essentials, whether you're carrying or hauling. The top-loading design features a drawcord skirt and an integrated, stowable rope strap, while an internal zippered pocket stores your phone, route topo or bars. When it's time to deal with the crux or a thrasher chimney pitch, stow the shoulder straps, remove the waistbelt and haul away. The two top grab handles easily clip to the belay and double as haul points, and mini side daisy chains let you attach shoes or extra gear outside the pack.
- Durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and dual-density hip belt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Creek 50 and 35 have full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading